Was any of your goals or resolutions at the beginning of this year to eat healthier and get more exercise? Those were some of my goals and I have been doing really well with them. I even joined a gym just recently and I have to say I’m pretty addicted to exercising and hitting the gym everyday. After a couple of weeks going I have realized that there is must-haves when heading to the gym!
- Sneakers – A great pair of sneakers is a must have if you plan on working out, especially if you are jumping on a treadmill or elliptical machine. Make sure they are comfortable and fit well because you don’t want your feet aching after a while.
- Water bottle– Staying hydrated is very important when it comes to putting your body through hard work. Most gyms have a water fountain but I always bring my water bottle to fill so I can have it handy nearby.
- Ear buds/Headphones– I found that listening to music while I work out gets my energy flowing and gets me moving even more. If I feel like giving up or slowing down a really fast rock and roll song changes my mood real fast. Some gyms even have TV’s connected to the machines so you can plug-in and listen to shows that are on.
- Cellphone/MP3 Player– Again music is a great thing to have when trying to burn calories at the gym. I use my cellphone because I won a subscription to Pandora a little while ago and can listen to a whole bunch of different songs. You can also download songs to your phone as well. Another great way to listen to music is on an MP3 Player. That way you can choose the music you want to listen to.
- Protein Snack/Shake– I have found that after working out at the gym I am famished! Having a great protein shake or snack is a great way to refuel and curb that hunger in a healthy way.
My husband and I have been making sure to have these items with us when heading to the gym including these amazing products from NoGii!
Created by Elisabeth Hasselbeck, Gluten-Free Mom, Emmy Award-Winning Talk Show Host, and New York Times Best-Selling Author of “The G-Free Diet” and “Deliciously G-Free,” NoGii is a line of certified gluten-free protein bars, protein powders, and paleo bars. Made from high quality and sustainably sourced premium ingredients, all products have an ideal balance of protein, fat, and carbohydrates and do not contain high fructose corn syrup, trans fats, or hydrogenated oils. NoGii offers a variety of choices to provide you and your family with good, clean, certified gluten-free, and nutritional food choices that fit your active lifestyle.
I absolutely love the Vanilla Bean Whey & Quinoa Protein Powder after I finish my workouts in the morning. They are super easy to mix and taste really good. Other protein powders that I have used in the past don’t mix well and I’d be drinking chunks in my shake, not something I was too fond of! This powder mixes well making it really pleasant to drink.
The Protein D’Lites are perfect for the gym because they are just the right size to toss in your gym bag. They are a great way to refuel and recharge after a great workout and not to mention taste really good! They currently come in Chocolate Caramel Bliss and Cookies and Crème Dream. Two amazing flavors! 😉
If you’re looking for a great gluten-free snack option or are a gym buff like me these products will not disappoint!
Learn more by visiting nogii.com.
Which products from NoGii is your favorite?