We are a large family and I’m always trying to make our meals different so the kiddos don’t get bored with it. Just recently we had the opportunity to review some of WORLDFOODS sauces. I couldn’t wait to prepare something different and get everyone’s taste buds going.
About WORLDFOODS sauces
Just the facts:
• WORLDFOODS only uses authentic herbs and spices along with 100-percent natural, fresh ingredients to create each of its unique flavors.
• Currently the brand offers 65 different sauces, dips, and marinades all inspired by the tastes of Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Cambodia, China, and India.
• These sauces are perfect for individuals with dietary constraints. Each of their products are allergen and gluten-free!
• Free of added oil, trans fat, artificial ingredients, preservatives, or food flavor enhancers.
• The retail price for WORLDFOODS sauces varies based on retailer. To find a store near your visit: worldfoods.com.my/wf/where_to_buy/index.php.
One of the meals that we decided to make we used the WORLDFOODS Thai Ginger Lemon Grass Stir-Fry Sauce. Just the name of it had my mouth-watering. I’ve been on a journey of weight loss and was really happy to see that the sauce is fat-free and has only 140 calories and that’s for the whole jar!
We decided to have Chicken with the sauce, Brocoli and Whole Grain Brown Rice. This meal was very simple to make for my busy family. We used a little bit of Coconut oil to cook the skinless boneless chicken in, added the Ginger Lemon Grass sauce and let simmer. The rice was easy to cook because it was the boil in a bag and the frozen Brocoli was steamed in the microwave.
At times, some of my kiddos can be VERY picky with their food so I was hoping that they would like what I made. All 5 of my kiddos were asking for more chicken and loved the taste. My husband and I loved it as well. I love how it is low-calorie like I had mentioned before, gluten-free and very easy to cook with. They have a deviled egg recipe that I can’t wait to try next.
To snag a coupon for a $1 off for WORLDFOODS, head on over to: worldfoods.com.my/wf/coupon/index.php
Thanks for stopping by! =)
Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meets blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.
Latest posts by WEMAKE7 (see all)
- VeggiesTales In The House Netflix Giveaway! - November 27, 2014
- Easy@Home Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Review - November 26, 2014
- hiku Shopping List Scanner & $50 Visa Gift Card Giveaway - November 24, 2014