“WEMAKE7 was not compensated for this post. We did however receive free product from the manufacture to review. All opinions are our own.”
It’s almost that time again, time to send the kiddos “Back to School”. Before that happens it’s time to get them new clothes, shoes, backpacks, school supplies and whatever else they may need.
Also let’s not forget snacks to take to school or to have handy when they come home wanting something to eat.
Just recently our family was contacted to review Chiquita Bites on our blog and we were more than happy to. We already love the Chiquita brand and purchase their products regularly. Chiquita Bites are something we hadn’t tried yet.
Chiquita Bites come in different convenient sizes like individual, multi packs and family sized packages. We receive an array of each.
They are great for snacking, taking for part of your lunch, recipes and more. They carry packages that come with caramel and also grapes. =)
Washed and ready to eat
30-80 calories per serving
A half-cup of fruit or vegetables per serving
A great source of nutrition
When I asked the kiddos if they wanted to make Apple Cars from a recipe from Chiquita that got pretty excited. Making snack time fun is a great way to get your kiddo to eat more fruit. The recipe was pretty easy. All you need is a package of the Chiquita Bites with Grapes. Cut a slit into each grape and put the apple ends on each grape to make a car.
The kids really love the Chiquita Apple bites. They will definitely be on my list for Back to School snacks for school and home this upcoming school year.
Here are some great tips for getting Back to School from Chiquita
1. Reintroduce a school year bedtime now to help make mornings easier when school starts again. Each night have your kids go to bed 15 minutes earlier until you’ve reached their school year bedtime.
2. Promote healthy snacking by keeping pre-portioned snacks easily accessible for your little one – keep fruits, veggies and lunch meat in snack portion baggies on a low shelf in the fridge.
3. Get organized for the school year by clearing out a small space to dedicate to backpacks, jackets and other school gear.
4. Cookie cutters are a simple way to spice up lunch or snack time!
5. Prepare your kids for the mental demands of the school year by incorporating “pop quizzes” throughout the day. Have them spell “banana” as they eat their snack!
6. Toothpicks make perfect bite-size skewers – they’re easy to eat and your kids will love them! Stack various fruits, cheeses and veggies for a convenient, fun lunch.
7. Beat homework blues by designating a special area for homework, make sure it’s quite and stocked with all the supplies your little students may need.
8. Take a minute to surprise your son or daughter with a fun note in their lunch. They’re great for lunches, salads, recipes and sharing!
Be sure to like Chiquita Snacking on FACEBOOK. Right now they have a Moms Rule Back to School Contest they are currently running. Participants may enter for a chance to win a $1,000 shopping spree and a year’s worth of Chiquita Bites by commenting on their page with a tip or trick that has made getting ready for school easier.
To learn more about Chiquita Bites click HERE.
Now how about a little giveaway to help make getting Back to School a little easier? Enter for your chance to win a Thirty-One Thermal lunch bag for the kiddos to take to school or use when your out and about.
Color may vary. Open to U.S. only. Must be 18+ to enter.
Good Luck everyone. =)
Thanks for stopping by! =)
Disclosure: I received this product for free from the manufacturer. I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the manufacturer of the product. If you have any questions or concerns or want your product featured on WEMAKE7 you can reach Bonnie at email@example.com.