“This is a sponsored post created in partnership with Stonyfield as a Stonyfield Ambassador. All opinions are always my own.”
I cannot belive in just 10 short days my kiddos will be off to school once again. I have seen some posts that other kiddos have already started, and I have to say I’m jealous lol. Anyway…
Whether your kiddo has started or will be soon below you will find some simple and easy Stonyfield snack ideas to send as snacks or to add with their lunches. Our family loves Stonyfield and loves how many different wonderful great tasting products they carry that are perfect to incorporate into snack ideas.
- Fridge or Freeze YoKids Squeezers. These are perfect to just toss in the lunch as is (with a cold pack of course) from the fridge or put them in the freezer the night before and they can have a frozen tasty yogurt treat. These are one of my kiddos favorites.
- Organic Protein Smoothies and Stonyfield Greek Yogurt Singles. Stonyfield has many different flavors and kinds of yogurt now including Greek and Chia, Greek Yogurt, Fruit on the bottom, O’Soy and more. These small containers are perfect to fit into lunch boxes. I find the Protein Smoothies to be perfect for my older kids and great to drink on the way to school.
- Veggies and Dip. Stonyfield Plain Yogurt is perfect to make home-made dip to go with those healthy veggies. Have your kiddo make their own dip so they feel a part of making their snack or lunch. My kiddos love my Creamy Spinach and Carrot Yogurt Dip and maybe your kiddo would too. Recipe below. =)
Creamy Spinach and Carrot Yogurt Dip Recipe
- 1 cup Stonyfield Organic Plain Yogurt
- ⅓ cup Shredded Carrots
- ⅓ cup chopped Spinach
- ¼ tsp Organic Onion Powder
- ¼ tsp Organic Dill Weed
- Mix spices with your yogurt then add the spinach and carrots and mix well. Enjoy!
Which Stonyfield snack idea is your favorite? What other snack ideas have you made with Stonyfield Organic?