“This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of GrowHobby. All opinions are my own.” #growhobby
Do you love gardening and absolutely love seeing seeds grow into something beautiful whether it is a house plant or vegetable? For many years now I have been planting vegetable gardens with my family. There’s just something beautiful about being able to go outside and harvest all of the vegetables needed to make a salad to go along with our meal. Up until now I never even thought indoor gardening year round was possible until I got my hands on a LED Grow Light from GrowHobby.
GrowHobby is a family owned small business that first started out with the LED Grow Light and now offers seedballs and a variety of hydro and gardening products as well.
I was so excited to receive this LED Grow Light because I start a lot of my seedlings indoors and even though they are in the window they still don’t get enough sunlight so this was perfect.
About the LED Grow Light by GrowHobby
- Easily Bring a Dull Plant Back to Life
- Perfect for Seedlings, Cuttings or Cloning, and Germinating
- Suitable for All Phases of Plant Growth (Not Enough Power for Full Fruiting)
- Fits Nicely Inside Small Spaces Without Damaging Heat Build Up
- Smart LED Technology Means No Mercury and No Need to Replace Burnt Bulbs Over and Over Again
- Perfect for Herbs, Indoor Plants, Leafy Vegetables, Small Fruiting Plants, Orchids, Terrariums, Hydroponic Systems, Aquarium Plants and the Like
- Fits Standard North American Bulb Socket (e26 Base)
- Power: 12 Watt (Low Cost to Use!)
- Bulb Life: 50,000 Hours+ (Long-Lasting!)
- Light Output: 800 Lumens
- LED Ratio: Red (660nm 3 pcs; 630nm 6pcs) and Blue (460nm 3pcs)
This LED Grow Light has been fantastic on my indoor seedlings. They are growing really well and I’ll be able to plant them outdoors soon. I’m very excited to be able to grow some vegetables year round now as well.
Check out my unboxing video below.
Learn More About GrowHobby (an LED Grow Light and Garden Company).
To purchase a LED Grow Light visit Amazon HERE and enter code E4WG8QXX to save 30%! (Code good to use until May 31, 2015)
Right now GrowHobby is holding a giveaway for a FREE LED Grow Light. Enter their giveaway at growhobby.com.
What sorts of houseplants or vegetables do you grow?
“This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of GrowHobby. All opinions are my own. If you have any questions or concerns or want your product or service featured on WEMAKE7 you can reach Bonnie at email@example.com.”