Do you love cleaning? I’m sure most of you probably rather have something else to do then clean but in all reality it has to be done sometime! =) I personally don’t like cleaning but I do LOVE a clean home. I try to use products that are okay to be around while cleaning but I still worry about the chemicals that may be in them since I clean a lot! Just recently I had the opportunity to review Frosch cleaning products through the Moms Meet program.
The Frosch brand was launched in 1986 by Werner & Mertz, with the intention of offering environmentally friendly cleaning products that were able to compete with traditional cleaning brands without compromise. Environmental considerations permeate every aspect of Frosch, from ingredients to packaging. Frosch’s state-of-the art research facility is constantly working to improve upon its formulations, and products takes place under the strict EMAS scheme of the European Union. Voted Germany’s Most Trusted Brand by Reader’s Digest for 15 years running, Frosch has a loyal following in many export countries around the world, but has not been available in the U.S.A. until now.
I received quite a few lovely cleaning products to try and review that included Frosch Pomegranate and Aloe Vera Dishwashing Liquid, Bio Spirit Glass Cleaner, Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Lavender Universal Cleaner and Baking Soda All-Purpose Cleaner.
Just the Facts
- Frosch Diswashing Liquid is a vegan moisturizing hand dishwashing liquid that works efficiently and is gentle on your skin.
- Dermatologically tested to maintain the moisture balance of the skin, Frosch Diswashing Liquid is pH-skin neutral.
- Frosch Pomegranate Dishwashing Liquid contains pomegranate extracts that soothe and moisturize skin and provide an effective clean with its optimal grease and dirt dissolving power.
- Frosch Aloe Vera Dishwashing Liquid is ideal for people with sensitive skin due to the calming effects of the Aloe Vera extracts, which help to maintain the moisture balance of the skin while cleaning your dishes and leaving a mild and fresh scent.
- Frosch Bio Spirit Glass Cleaner features powerful, active grease-dissolving alcohol that provides streak-free, sparkling cleanliness in a natural way.
- Frosch Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner has natural lemon extracts and optimally removes stubborn lime deposits, leading to an intense clean.
- Frosch Lavender Universal Cleaner cleans and sanitizes floors and most washable surfaces in the household. This Powerful formula with lavender removes grease and dirt and offers reliable and residue-free cleaning.
- Frosch Baking Soda All-Purpose Cleaner provides powerful cleaning of most washable household surfaces with a pleasant, fresh scent. The natural active ingredient makes this product ideal and safe for kitchen use.
- The retail price for Frosch Dishwashing Liquid is $3.99 for a 500mL bottle. Frosch Lavender Universal Cleaner retails for $5.99. Frosch Baking Soda All-Purpose Cleaner and Bio Spirit Glass Cleaner retail for $4.50. The Lemon Toilet Bowl Cleaner retails for $4.99.
I have been really enjoying cleaning, ya I said it lol with these new products. They have a pleasant smell and not a strong scent. They work really well and get the job done. I love that Frosch has many products for different cleaning jobs I have to do around my home. I love using the dishwashing liquid since I do a lot of dishes and my hands never feel dry. Frosch products are definitely my new cleaning products of choice.
Connect with Frosch online for the latest news and get exclusive access to discounts and special offers! WEBSITE–FACEBOOK–INSTAGRAM. Use code “dreamclean” for 10% off any froschusa.com order. Offer expires 12/31/15. Frosch is currently available for purchase online and on Amazon. They are planning a retail rollout for 2016. =)
Have you tried Frosch products before? Which ones? If you haven’t, which ones would you purchase?
“I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to sue this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.”