I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meets blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.
When I found out that we were going to be able to review The Kupp’ on our blog I was excited. I spend a lot of time cleaning and one of the places I spend the most is in the kitchen. With a family of 7 there is a lot of dishes to do. It seems like I’m always washing 20 cups even though there are 7 of us. I get very tired of watching cups stack up that don’t need to. The Kupp’ is here to save the day!
What is The Kupp’?
The Kupp’ was created by Katesplace founder Kate Oliver as a tool to help her young boys learn accountability and responsibility. She gave each of her children their very own glass in a different color and put them in charge of their cup and all of the responsibilities that came with it, including setting the table, washing, and putting it away. She quickly discovered that she had a cleaner kitchen and her family consumed less plastic. As a result, the Kupp’ was born—a six-ounce glass with a colorful silicone sleeve designed just for kids.
Just the facts
- The Kupp’ is a six-ounce glass outfitted with a colorful silicone sleeve. It’s designed for kids ages 3-10.
- The firm grip and silicon sleeve helps to protect the glass from damage while providing a safe, toxic free vessel to drink from.
- The Kupp’ comes in four vibrant colors that represent the environment: blue for water, green for earth, orange for the sun, and red for warmth.
- The Kupp’ is the perfect serving size for children, and allows them to become more conscious of waste and consumption.
- The Kupp’ is made in the USA using imported glass, and all materials are sourced from environmentally friendly manufacturers that adhere to EU and US regulations.
- All glass is recyclable, certified lead and cadmium free, and is made from a pure soda-lime formula. It is also dishwasher safe!
- The grip-friendly silicon sleeve is BPA/BPS free and made with medical and food grade silicon to prevent damage. The sleeve does not have to be removed when washing, which makes cleaning your Kupp’ very simple.
- The adorable Kupp’ is designed to resemble a smile so kids are naturally attracted to it!
- The retail price of the Kupp’ is $16.99 each.
My children were excited when they seen the vibrant colors of these wonderful cups. I had them help me toss all of our plastic cups we had been using into the recycle bin and let them all choose their favorite color. Thankfully nobody chose the same color as the other, hehe. I think they were so excited they didn’t care what color they got. I told them that this is now their cup and the only one they will be using from now on. They are in charge of setting it on the table at meal and snack times, washing it and putting it away.
I think the Kupp’ is great. They are very colorful and I love that they are eco-friendly. I was happy to ditch the plastic cups we had in our cupboards and happy to be doing less dishes. 😉 I also love that it has taught them accountability and responsibility. I highly recommend The Kupp’ and think every kiddo should have one.
To learn more and purchase the Kupp’ visit thekupp.com.
Connect with the Kupp’ online to see their latest products and get exclusive access to discounts and special offers!
What color Kupp’ would your little one choose for themselves?
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meets blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product. If you have any questions or concerns or want your product featured on WEMAKE7 contact Bonnie at email@example.com.