I love cooking for my family and spend a lot of time in the kitchen doing so. Ever since we decided to eat healthier I have been enjoying making our meals from scratch as often as I can. Unfortunately that means a lot more time in the kitchen and less time with my family, unless of course they are helping out. =) I am always looking for new ways to make the process of food preparation faster for me. Recently I was sent a mini food chopper from Brieftons to review and I have to say I am very happy with it.
The Brieftons food chopper is perfect for fruits, vegetables, nuts, herbs and so much more. Do you hate chopping onions and the tears they bring? I know I do and this food chopper takes those tears away by using the chopper instead of chopping by hand.
- Powerful & Versatile: Perfect for slicing vegetable salads, chopping nuts, herbs, veggies, pesto, hummus, salsa, guacamole, boneless meat, and more.
- Compact & Safe to Use: 3 cup capacity. Great for small kitchens, RVs, travel and camping. Made from BPA-free plastic.
- Easy to Clean: Blades, bowl and storage lid are top-rack dishwasher safe. Components come apart for easy cleaning.
- Convenient: Makes food preparation fun and easy. Just pull the cord a few times to chop/mince/blend your ingredients.
- Designed for a Perfect Chopping Job: Features sharp stainless steel blades for fast chopping, comfort soft grip lid, anti-skid base, easy pull cord, large handle for easy leverage.
My experience with this food chopper is a great one! I use it at least once a day if not twice. It’s really easy to put together for use and very easy to clean as well. I’ve used it on many fruits and vegetables and it works every time. It has really helped me cut down on time in my kitchen. I highly recommend getting a food chopper from Brieftons.