I’ll be the first to admit, I’m not a very crafty person but sometimes I get little ideas and just go with them and hope they turn out okay lol. I always like doing a little something for my kiddos when holidays and certain occasions roll around. For this Halloween I made them some little goody bags that I filled with organic candy. They are perfect to put a few pieces of candy in or even small novelty toys. I found everything that I needed to make these at my local Dollar Tree.
- Googly Monster Eyes
- Glitter Foam Pumpkin Shapes
- Tinsel Stems
- DIY tote bag set
- Gather all your materials where you will be working.
- Place glue on the bottom side of a foam pumpkin and press firmly to a tote bag.
- Find the size and color eyes you want to use on your pumpkin and glue those to the tote bag as well in the holes where the eyes are on the pumpkin.
- Allow to dry for a few minutes and then add the tinsel stems to each handle by wrapping it around and around the handle. I used 2 tinsel stems on each handle, using 4 total on each goody bag.
- Repeat steps depending on how many bags your making.
See how easy it was to make those? Way to easy! 😉 Now fill with your child’s favorite candy or toys and surprise them with their own goody bag.
What sorts of goodies would you put in these bags? Tell me in the comments below. 😉