It’s starting to get a little warmer around here which means Spring is on its way and also Easter too! Every year I make the kiddos an Easter basket instead of buying the ones that are already made up. When I was a kid that’s what I always found was ones my mom (Easter bunny) made up for us and I always thought that was so cool. I try to not over do it with candy for my kiddos during these holidays but when I learned of YumEarth Organics a couple of years ago I have been using their candy in their baskets ever since.
YumEarth Organics has many different types of organic candy including these gummy bears, sour beans, gummy fruits and organic pops all with the cute Easter packaging, perfect for Easter! I feel good about their candy because they are organic, have no artificial colors or flavors, are made with real fruit juice and are non GMO.
SUPER EASY BASKET IDEAS WITH ORGANIC CANDY
Items needed for basket:
- Easter basket or box
- Easter basket grass
- Plastic Easter eggs
- Toys and/or activities your kiddos like
- YumEarth Organics Easter candy (lollipops, gummy bears, sour beans, and gummy fruits)
Of course putting this basket together is pretty simple! =)
- Add your Easter basket grass into the basket or box
- Add your activities and toys on top of the grass
- Fill up the plastic Easter eggs with the sour beans and place them into the basket
- And Walla! A super easy Easter basket with organic candy!
To learn more, connect or purchase YumEarth Organics visit:
Enter the giveaway below at a chance of winning $25 worth of organic candy for Easter from YumEarth Organics. Giveaway open to U.S.
Which YumEarth Organics candy is your favorite?