“WEMAKE7 was not compensated for this post. We did however receive free product for review. All opinions are our own.”
Do you worry about the germs that are in your home and wonder even though you clean is it REALLY clean? I am always cleaning my home but when it comes to the bathroom I worry that there is still yucky germs around that I didn’t get while cleaning. Just recently I was sent a UV toilet sterilizer from forpow and was intrigued on learning more about it.
The UV sterilizer came in a nice neatly packaged box with everything needed inside for setup. It included a sterilizer, usb cable, 2 dust covers (plugs), instructions and cleansing pad.
What is a toilet sterilizer?
The forpow toilet UV sterlizer is a portable mold and bacterial killer. It helps eliminate and reduce germs across toilet (home &hotel), kitchen, closets, cabinets and even the litter box.
- Kills Mold & Bacteria– Using ultraviolet ray lamp sterilization deodorization, real shortwave ultraviolet bactericidal spectrum, destroys DNA and RNA structure of microorganisms.
- Odor Eliminator – Release ozone(0.015-0.02ppm, Milligrams per cubic meter) to resolve organic & heavy metals from water to harmless material, eliminate odorus smells.
- Helps Control Allergies – Reduces the spread of mold spores.
- Automatic Rechargeable & Portable – Portable anywhere, long life hours, cleans in just 6 minutes. Auto- shut off in case you forget.
- Easily Install & Multi-Use – Easily installs without the use of tools. Protect yourself no matter where you are; motels, bathrooms, public bathrooms, etc. Natural way to kill germs without the use of chemicals
The sterilizer was pretty easy to install and took no time at all. As a note though make sure you charge it before the first use. All you have to do is wipe the back of toilet lid with the included wipe and attach the backing of the sterilizer and let sit for 12 hours so it adheres well.
After 12 hours attach the sterilizer unit to base on toilet lid. When you want to use it just press the button and close the lid to the toilet. The unit will run for 6 minutes and shut off on its own. They suggest using about two times a week.
I think this unit is pretty neat and really glad I am able to use it in my bathroom.
To learn more and purchase visit amazon.com.
Have you heard of a product like this before? Do you already own one?
Tell me in the comments below. =)