“This is a sponsored post in partnership with Stonyfield and OXO as a Stonyfield Ambassador. All opinions expressed are my own.”
Just recently I had the opportunity to review some really great products from OXO and I can’t wait to share them with you along with a yummy recipe too! =)
OXO has many different product available for Gardening, Kitchen, Beverage, Cleaning and so much more. We reviewed some of their wonderful products from their Baby and Toddler line and are very happy with them.
We received Baby Blocks food containers, Fork & Spoon set, Roll-up Bib, Divided Plate, Twist Top Water Bottle, Grape Cutter and Flippy Snack Cup. They are all of wonderful quality and my little guy couldn’t wait to use them.
- Baby Blocks– Portion, store, freeze, heat and serve home-cooked baby meals. Freezer safe, Microwave safe, Dishwasher safe and BPA free.
- Fork & Spoon Set– Easy-grip utensils help tots learn to feed themselves. Available in 3 different colors, made of durable stainless steel, and BPA free.
- Divided Plate– Portions food and keeps it on the plate! Available in 3 different colors, can remove ring once toddler has mastered self feeding. =)
- Grape Cutter– Quickly, safely slices grapes into quarters. Cover snaps on for safe storage and on-the-go use. BPA free.
- Flippy Snack Cup– Flexible opening lets little hands snack without spilling. Available in 3 different colors. BPA free.
- Roll-up Bib– Catches stray bites, protects baby’s clothes! Their Bib features a wide, soft, food-safe pocket to make mealtime a little less messy. Available in 5 different colors. BPA free.
My little guy loves using his new feeding products from OXO. The divided plate is perfect for all sorts of foods including Stonyfield yogurt. =) The spoon fits perfect in his tiny hands and he loves enjoying his drinks in his twist top water bottle.
FROZEN YOGURT & FRUIT POPSICLE BITES
- OXO Baby Blocks food containers
- Popsicle Sticks
- OXO Grape Cutter
- Butter knife
- Cutting Board
- Stonyfield YoTot yogurt cups
- Cut banana into large slices (not too big)
- Wash grapes and use OXO grape cutter to quarter them
- Line the OXO baby block containers with one piece of banana on the bottom
- Mix the grapes with the Stonyfield yogurt
- Place a popsicle stick in each banana piece that is in the containers (this will hold the stick in place)
- Carefully spoon in the yogurt mixture into each container
- Freeze overnight
After they have been in the freezer overnight take out and enjoy!
What’s your toddlers favorite foods?