Do you eat salads? Then you know that having a great salad spinner comes in handy in the kitchen. We personally eat a lot of salads and it kind of becomes a pain when we have to use paper towels to dry our lettuce everyday in preparation of making a salad. Just recently I had the pleasure of reviewing the Green Earth Salad Spinner by Ozeri and love it.
- Designed in Switzerland to deliver frictionless spin action with an instant stop button
- Ergonomic pump handle requires no more than 2 or 3 pumps to reach its smooth and ultra quiet maximum spinning velocity
- Unique two-in-one BPA-free design features a removable colander and bowl that doubles as a food-safe elegant serving dish
- Large 4.24 qtr./4 L colander and 5.5 qtr./5.2 L serving bowl accommodate all your greens and herbs
- Features a non-slip base and handle that locks into place for quick storage
I am so glad that I have this new salad spinner because it really saves me time when preparing my salads.
To learn more and purchase visit amazon.com.
Do you like salads? What’s your favorite veggies to add to them?