This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SeizeYourPoiseMoment #CollectiveBias
For anyone that follows my blog regularly knows I have been on a weight loss journey since the beginning of this year. If you’re visiting my blog for the first time, welcome. 😉 My journey so far has been successful but I have had some down times as well. Just recently I joined a gym and was scared to death to go.
Not only was I scared about how I looked when I went (thinking I was the largest person there), but I was also worried that I may have a little accident. When I say accident I mean leak a little urine. =( After having 5 kiddos and being overweight I experience light bladder leakage at times especially when I sneeze or strain and didn’t want that to happen while at the gym.
On my way to the gym one morning I stopped at my local Rite Aid store like I always do. I always pick up a quick protein snack and a snack for my little one that visits the gym daycare while I work out. On this particular day though I decided to pick up a couple of Poise products to give them a try. I picked up Poise Thin-Shape moderate absorbency pads and the Poise Impressa Sizing Kit. They were easily located on the back wall in the incontinence aisle near the pharmacy.
I was kind of excited about the Poise Thin-Shape pads because even though they are 40% thinner than their original pads they give great protection without the extra bulk! The last thing I want when working out at the gym is feeling like someone can see a bulge in the back of my pants. I also like that the Dry-Touch top layer moves moisture away from your body, increasing comfort and the Thin-flex design moves with your body.
To be honest I still feel a little scared when I walk into the gym but I do have much more confidence than before. Now that I take Poise Thin-Shape pads with me I don’t have to worry about anyone knowing that I just had a little leak and I can go on with my day and my exercise routine comfortably.
Here are my gym bag essentials that help me get through my workout:
- Sneakers– Having a great pair of sneakers that is comfortable can really help a lot. No one likes to have sore feet, especially when your working out.
- Deodorant– Just because your going to get your sweat on doesn’t mean you have to stink. 😉
- Water Bottle– It is always a good idea to drink water especially when your working out to avoid dehydration.
- Athletic Socks– Now that good weather is here I have been wearing my flip-flops to the gym so I have to bring a pair of socks with me to change into.
- Wireless earbuds– Any earbuds or headphones will work just fine. Most gyms have TV’s attached to the equipment that you can plug into to listen to music or TV shows.
- Ipod or Music device– I have found that listening to music really helps me keep moving.
- Poise Thin Shape– Great to have at the gym especially when doing strenuous exercises!
Click here to print your FREE checklist. 😉
To learn more about these products visit here.
Follow Poise on:
What do you take with you when heading to the gym? Tell me in the comments below.