“WEMAKE7 was not compensated for this post. We did however receive free product to review. All opinions are our own”
Are you worried about what your kiddo puts in their mouth? Whether it is food, chewing on toys, toothpaste and more, I have always wondered what chemicals were lurking in those things. Year after year I make changes to what I purchase for my kiddos in hopes that I am keeping them away from unnecessary chemicals.
Just recently I learned of a wonderful company called Jack N’ Jill Kids. Jack N’ Jill Kids has been a family business for more than 20 years and their products are now available in over 30 countries! They started with a natural toothpaste that is safe (safe enough to swallow) for babies, toddlers and children and now offer many other tooth care items as well.
I had the pleasure (well my kiddos did) 😉 to review a couple different Jack N’ Jill Gift Kits. The kits are super cute and make me wish I was a kid again lol.
Each kit comes in a cute box, neatly packaged and contains mostly the same items except for the silicone brushes for babies. (Each kit has a different type)
Our kits contained:
- Storage/Rinse Cup – Made from rice husks and bamboo, it is biodegradable and compostable making them very earth friendly! It’s non toxic, BPA, PVC & Phthalate free. Comes in biodegradable packaging!
- Natural Toothpaste – Organic flavors available, fluoride free, Sugar free, color free, SLS free, no artificial preservatives, gluten-free, and BPA free. Minimal recyclable packaging.
- Bio Toothbrush– 4 different characters available. Extra soft, biodegradable, handle made with non- GMO cornstarch, BPA & PVC free, comfy for small hands and suitable from first tooth. Comes in biodegradable packaging!
- Silicone Brushes– Each kit has a different one. Made with 100% medical/food grade silicone, soft silicone bristles, BPA & PVC free and comes in biodegradable packaging.
- Sleepover Bag– Perfect to keep their toothpaste and toothbrush in for sleepovers, traveling or at home. Made with pure cotton and water-resistant lining.
These kits put a smile on my kiddos faces and they are even more excited to brush their teeth now. I personally think they are super cute and would make such a great gift. I love that they are safe for my kiddos to use and safe for the environment as well.
To learn more, purchase or connect with Jack N’ Jill kids visit:
Which kit would you get your kiddo?