Do you use a lot of lemons in your kitchen? We personally use them in our water, juices and on some of our meals. I’m always squeezing them by hand to get the juice and even though it may work most of the time I always wished I had a gadget to make it easier. Just recently I had the pleasure of reviewing the Jumbo Lemon Squeezer by BTipsy.
- Almost no effort needed to get all the juice out
- Designed to get MAXIMUM leverage from the two handles, so you can extract almost every drop of juice
- Can be used for Lemonade, Cocktails, Fish, Salad and much more..
- Their Squeezer is made to last and will remain in 100% perfect condition all the way
- Easy to use for both kids and older folks AND for both Amateurs and Professionals
- Hang your juicer in an easy to locate place in your kitchen with the stainless steel ring
- Dishwasher safe and super easy to clean
Using this lemon squeezer is really easy. All you have to do is cut your lemon in half, place one half downwards into the squeezer and squeeze the juice out. This squeezer is not just for lemons and can also be used on limes, small blood oranges, clementines and tangerines.
I really like how I am able to get the most juice I can out of my lemons using this squeezer. I’ve been using it to add lemon juice to my water and just last night used it to give our baked haddock some lemon flavor. I am very happy that it is a strong gadget as well. I ended up dropping it and was afraid I had broken it but it was fine.
To anyone that uses lemons or other small fruit like I mentioned before should consider getting this handy kitchen gadget. I love ours.
To learn more and purchase yourself a Jumbo Lemon Squeezer visit Amazon.com.