With Halloween just behind us, it is obvious that the holiday season is in the full swing. Holidays are that time of the year when all we think about is how to make our family and friends happy, and show them how thankful we are for having them in our life. That is why we organize parties and family get-togethers, spend days in the kitchen to prepare the best holiday dinner ever, splurge on home decorations to awe everyone once again and, of course, shop for gifts that everyone will love. This can often break the bank (and it’s usually worth it!). However, with little creativity and right tools available on the Internet for free, it is possible to make unique holiday
home decorations, gift tags and original stickers for all your holiday needs. For example, Thanksgiving or Christmas table place cards, dish tags, “thank you” notes, invitations, all sorts of kids stickers, and more.
One tool that can help you with all this is Labeley, a free online label and stickers maker. It is a full-fledged online software for creating all sorts of labels: wine, beer, kids and more. But there is special holiday category that is designed around holidays.
Although it’s intuitive and easy to use, here’s a quick step-by- step guide to get you started in seconds:
1) Head over directly to Labeley Holidays page.
2) Start by choosing the shape for your sticker or tag (there are 48 different shapes available).
3) Once you’ve decided on the shape, customize your sticker with colorful borders, artistic backgrounds and awesome holiday specific graphics like a Christmas tree, pumpkin, hearts, bell, reindeer and many more.
Note that you can also upload an image from your own computer to the tool to completely personalize your stickers by choosing the button Upload (check out the screenshot above!).
4) Add some text to your creative and unique sticker. Don’t forget to try different fonts to make that special touch to your holiday message.
5) When you’re finally happy with your sticker or tag, click the button Save label located in the upper right corner of your screen.
6) Now you can simply download your label by right clicking on it and choosing the Save as option from the drop down menu.
If you want to save your design for future revisions (for example, holidays next year), you can choose to create a free Labeley account with your email. But remember that there is no need to give your email if you simply want to design your sticker, download it to your computer and print out at home. Making and downloading stickers with Labeley is completely free and doesn’t require signing up with your email. Happy holidays!!!