“I received this product for free from Moms Meet, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meet blogger, I agree to use this product and post my honest opinions on my blog. The opinions are my own.”
It’s tough getting kiddos to take their vitamins. Some may have a hard time swallowing while others just don’t want to take them. I have a couple of kiddos myself that do have a hard time swallowing pills and we normally have to resort to gummy form. Just recently I learned of a new way to get them their vitamins and it is so easy. So easy, they don’t even have to know about it. 😉
MegaFood has partnered with Kauai Organic Farms, Lundberg Family Farms and Uncle Matt’s Organic to bring you kid-friendly powders that can be added to almost anything. They don’t cause tummy upset and they are easy to digest. MegaFood Nutrient Powders are free from gluten, dairy, soy, pesticides, herbicides and contain no sugar, sweeteners, flavoring, colorings or preservatives. They are also NON-GMO!! At this time they offer three different powders. Note* These powders are for children ages 5 and up.
- Kids Daily Multi: Promotes well-being and healthy development. Made with organic turmeric, carrots, fresh fruits and 23 essential vitamins and minerals per serving.*
- Kids Daily Immune: Features oranges from Uncle Matt’s Organic and elderberry & Echinacea. It promotes and helps to strengthen a healthy immune system response year round.*
- Kids Daily B-Centered: Kids Daily B-Centered featuring Lundberg Family Farms organic brown rice, provides daily support for mental focus, cognitive function, and a sense of calmness.*
There are so many ways to add these powders to your childs food to make taking vitamins easier. It can be added to applesauce, smoothies or even snacks. My favorite way is to add them to snacks since during the week the kiddos are always coming home from school wanting to eat.
MegaFood has this really yummy recipe I think all kids would enjoy if they like peanut butter or the alternative. I made up a batch excluding the chocolate chips and my kiddos loved them!
PEANUT POWER BITES by MegaFood
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup nut butter (salted)
- 1/2 cup currants or mini chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup honey
- 4 scoops MegaFood Kids Daily Multi or B-Centered Nutrient Booster Powder
- Combine all ingredients into bowl. If too thick add in another tablespoon or two of honey.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Once chilled use a spoon or cookie scoop to shape 1 inch balls.
- Store covered in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
I love these booster powders because they are healthy for my children and are so easy to add into their favorite foods. When they asked for more Peanut Power Bites the next day I told them it had vitamins in them and they said they had no idea but still wanted to have another one. 😉
Connect with MegaFood online to see their latest products and get exclusive access to discounts and special offers.
Do you have a kiddo that has a hard time taking vitamins? What kind of food would you sneak these booster powders in? Tell me in the comments below. 😉
*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Adminstration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.