Are you a parent of a little one? Or maybe you have someone on your holiday list to shop for that has a baby or toddler? Check out this really nice Trek Backpack Diaper Bag by Okiedog I got a little while ago. I’m a momma to 5 kiddos and always make sure to bring extras with us when we are away from home. Everything from an extra change of underwear for the youngest to snacks to keep everyone’s bellies happy. Having a great Diaper Bag is a must for me since I take one with me everyday.
I was really excited when I got my Trek backpack because first of all I love the color I chose. Inside has extras which include an Anti-bacterial changing mat, Clipix stroller clips, Insulated bottle holder and Accessory bag. It also has a lot of pockets and compartments to put items in. It has a spacious parent zone with key chain holder and dedicated mobile-phone pocket. I really like the patterns on the front too. =)
- For mom’s convenience: all bags include 2 quick pick loops so the small things don’t get lost
- Plus bright, contrasting lining, and of course no handbag required thanks to okiedog’s parent zone with dedicated pockets for mom’s phone, keys, wallet and more
- For mom’s comfort: clipix universal stroller attachment system to attach the bag and other accessory to strollers.
- For baby’s health: changing mat.
- For mom’s health: light weight bags, multiple carrying options
- okiedog bags are PVC- free, Phthalate- free, AZO- free and BPA- free
This diaper bag has been working very well for me. It holds everything I need to take with me when I am out with my kiddos and I love showing it off. I can’t until Spring and Summer to use it when we are hiking or to attach to our son’s stroller. I think this would make an excellent gift this holiday season to yourself or a loved one.
To learn more and connect with Okiedog:
Could you see your self sporting one of these Trek backpack diaper bags from Okiedog? What would you put in yours? =)