Have you been looking for a healthier way to sweeten up your morning cup of coffee or trying to find ways to bake without using regular sugar? You should consider Monk Fruit In The Raw.
Monk Fruit In The Raw is a zero calorie sweetener that is made of monk fruit, a vine-ripened fruit native to Asia. It tastes like real sugar and can be purchased in both packets and bakers bags.
Just the facts:
Monk Fruit In The Raw is a wholesome, zero-calorie sweetener made from real monk fruit, a vine-ripened fruit that is native to Asia.
- Monk fruit, known as luo han guo in Asia, was the first harvested in the 13th century by Arhats, or “Enlightened Ones,” which translates to Monks in English.
- The sweet and delicious extract from monk fruit is blended with other sweeteners to create the perfect balance of sweet.
- Monk Fruit In The Raw is naturally vegan, kosher, and gluten-free, and does not contain any added table sugar, sugar alcohols, or molasses.
- Conscious, rejoice! Monk Fruit In The Raw has the closets taste to sugar of any non-caloric sweetener, and has the least amount of aftertaste.
- One box of Monk Fruit In The Raw (40ct packets) retails for $3.49, and the Monk Fruit In The Raw Baker’s Bag retails for $6.99. Price may vary on the retailer.
Just recently our family had the opportunity to use Monk Fruit In The Raw in a recipe. We received a few goodies for being part of Moms Meet including a baker’s bag of the Monk Fruit.
My kiddos love cookies so we decided to make up some sugar cookies to see how well they would come out using this sweetener.
The weight of the Monk Fruit is very light like a feather, it’s pretty neat actually. The cookies we made tasted really good. I love knowing that we can bake using this zero-calorie sweetener instead of regular sugar. I can’t wait to bake some more recipes with it.
To learn more about Monk Fruit In The Raw you can visit IntheRaw.com.
What recipe would you include Monk Fruit In The Raw in?
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meets blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product. If you have any questions or concerns or want your product featured on WEMAKE7 contact Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org.