“WEMAKE7 was not compensated for this post. We did however receive free product for review.”
My children love snacks and one of their favorites is popcorn. We normally buy a bag of kernels to pop so they can add their own seasonings and butter but sometimes making it on the stove top doesn’t work so well. Sometimes I end up burning the popcorn or it doesn’t make enough so I had been thinking about getting a popcorn maker so I was really excited to be able to review one from Ozeri.
As soon as it arrived my kiddos were excited to check it out with me. We have only owned one machine before and that was YEARS ago so we couldn’t wait to put it to use. I love the color of the popcorn machine since it matches everything else in our kitchen.
It comes with the popper base, instructions, cover and butter melter/measuring cup.
- Pops up to 26 cups in under 2 1/2 minutes
- Outperforms microwaves & other devices by more than 50%, with virtually no unpopped kernels
- Liberates you from expensive microwave bags by utilizing hot air for a low-calorie treat of pure puffy popcorn
- Yield pure popcorn- free of saturated fats, artificial flavors, salt & preservatives
- Works with regular & gourmet popcorn types
- See-through chute for that traditional movie-theatre experience & taste
- Optional butter cup automatically melts & distributes the butter that savory popcorn treat
- Auto sleep technology for the best in safety & enjoyment
- Certified to North American electric standards
- Simple to clean!
Using this machine is super easy but always keep in mind safety as well. Before plugging in and turning on make sure you have added the kernels to the popper base. The butter melter acts as a measuring cup so you can add about 1/3 cup of kernels at a time to pop.
After you have added the kernels just replace cover and butter melter (add butter if desired to melter), add a bowl under chute, plug-in and turn the power button to on.
After a minute and half or 2 you will have freshly popped fluffy popcorn.
I really like using this machine because popcorn is a great low-calorie snack and now that I don’t have to use oil to make it makes it even more healthier. So far it has been working great. The only feature I’m not sure about is the 26 cups that it says it can make in under 2 1/2 minutes. I’m not sure if I’m not putting enough kernels in our not but I don’t get that many cups when popping but that’s fine with me.
To learn more and purchase visit Amazon.