A Special Thanks to Ozeri for sending me a Blood Pressure Monitor to review on my blog. =)
Have you ever been to the Pharmacy and while waiting in line or walking around the store you see the big Blood Pressure station and think hmm I’m curious is to what my blood pressure is today? Or maybe your Family Doctor has suggested you monitor your blood pressure either by going into the office or checking it elsewhere? Can get pretty annoying having to make trips like that all the time.
I just recently reviewed an awesome Digital Blood Pressure Monitor by Ozeri that actually talks too! Just like those ones at the stores but you don’t have to leave your home! =)
Description of Ozeri Automatic Wrist Blood pressure Monitor:
- New intelligent voice-guided feature alerts you to the proper positioning of your wrist for accurate blood pressure measurements.
- Automatically provides an audible hypertension assessment via a new talking function (as well as a display on the LCD screen).
- Portable, accurate, and simple-to-use with clinically proven technology, stores 180 blood pressure readings (90 x 2 users) with date and time recordings.
- Automatic Irregular heartbeat (Arrhythmia) detection and Hypertension Indicator.
- Push-button access to average blood pressure readings based on all readings in memory, AM versus PM readings, or the 3 most recent readings
I myself like to try to keep myself as healthy as I can and being able to monitor my blood pressure in the comforts of my own home is a great feeling. I don’t have to drive to the doctors office just to simply have a reading done or use the ones in stores anymore. I’ve seen other blood pressure monitors before but never seen one with a voice-guided feature. It’s very neat; the voice actually lets you know if you have it in the right position to your body or not and won’t start reading until it’s in the correct placement. It comes in a great case to keep it protected, it is easy to use, has a great sized display for the reading, and you can see all the readings in the memory if you choose to. We have had no problems with our blood pressure monitor and really enjoy knowing that we can check out our blood pressure anytime we feel the need to.
Ozeri is a great company that has great products. I own many of their products and they haven’t let me down. I highly recommend this Blood Pressure Monitor. You can learn more and purchase this same one by visiting the following link http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DCD3E6E.
Thanks for visiting WEMAKE7! =)
WEMAKE7 was not compensated for this post. We received one or more of above product for free in hopes of being mentioned on our blog. All opinions are of our own. WEMAKE7 only recommends products or services that we use personally and think would be good for our readers. If you have any questions, concerns or want to see your product reviewed/featured on WEMAKE7 you can contact Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org