“I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meets blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.”
Who out there likes Cookies? How about Brownies? How about… anything that is scrumptious? I don’t know about you but after eating something that is so delicious and considered a treat I feel kind of guilty about it. Not all sweets are considered equal and half the time they probably aren’t good for us!
After hearing what certain ingredients in our food can do to us and the quality of our life, our family has decided to eat better. We have been more label conscious and are trying to eat as organic as we can and ditching food that is full of nothing but artificial ingredients.
When I received a whole array of yummy looking packages from ginnybakes my whole family was excited. We were excited because not only did they look delicious but get this they are nutritious as well!
Ginnybakes is a family owned company which was founded by Ginny, who is also a holistic nutritionist who believes that your body deserves only the finest ingredients. They offer Cookies, Baking Mixes and more. They sell the larger cookies and even small packages with smaller cookies to take on the go or pack as a snack. If your someone who is not into cookies they even have ginnybars that come in different varieties.
Just the facts
- ginnybakes offers a line of scrumptious chocolate chip cookies made with tempting dark chocolate.
- ginnybakes’ coconut oatmeal bliss line is made with organic coconut blended with dark, organic raisins, crispy whole walnuts, and gluten-free rolled oats to make the perfect oatmeal cookie with a tropical twist.
- You won’t find any artificial ingredients in ginnybakes cookies.
- Every product from ginnybakes is gluten-free, organic, non- GMO, and kosher. They also offer a line of totally vegan treats.
- ginnybakes produces cookies, bars, crumble snacks, and baking mixes—to fit each every one of your cravings.
- The retail price for a 5.5 oz box of ginnybakes is $5.99, the price is the same for a case of their mini boxes.
- ginnybakes products are sold at Costco stores in the San Francisco Bay Area, Whole Food Market stores, and Fresh Market. They recently found their way into Stop & Shop, Giant, Martin’s, Big Y stores, and Peapod for those who live in the New York and New England region! Use the store locator on ginnybakes.com to find even more ginnybakes locations.
My whole family agrees that ginnybakes products are absolutely delicious. My oldest daughter loves to cook and experiment so she asked if she could make up the Brownie mix. I love that there was only 3 ingredients we needed (one being water) instead of a long list of ingredients we may have not had at home. The cooking time was very little too which was great. Needless to say with our family of 7 that plate of brownies didn’t last long. 😉
What kind of goodies from ginnybakes would you want to try first?
To learn more and purchase these yummy treats visit ginnybakes.com.
Follow them on the web to keep up with all their new products and happenings.
Thanks for stopping by! =)
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms Meet program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms Meets blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.