Who doesn’t love a super easy recipe? I love to cook for my family and love trying new recipes. My favorite recipes of course are ones that are super easy and don’t take a lot of time to prepare. We have been eating different (better) then before and we all love snacks which sometimes is a bit of a downfall because a lot of snacks in the stores are not really good for us. I’m always trying to find ways to make snacks that are healthier. A little while ago I had bought a lot of Kale for our smoothies and one of my kiddos had mentioned they had tried Kale Chips before in an afterschool cooking program. I am a sucker for chips and since I’m staying away from Doritos and all that lol I figured it would be great to try these so-called “Kale Chips”.
- Organic Kale
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Wash and dry the Kale as best as you can using a paper towel or clean hand towel
- Place Kale into a large sandwich or freezer bag and add a tablespoon of oil in it and shake to mix well.
- Spread out Kale pieces on an oven pan
- Add salt as you desire on top of Kale and bake for 5-7 minutes on 325 degrees
Have you ever tried Kale Chips before?