“WEMAKE7 was not compensated for this post. We did however receive free product from Moms Meet and Zevia to facilitate our review. All opinions are our own.”
Do you stay away from soda because of all the bad health effects from it? Have you been looking for a healthier alternative to drink but still want that soda flavor? I love soda and my hubby loves it even more. I worry about the amount of soda he drinks and even though he may grab diet, I have heard that may be worse than regular. I was so happy to be able to review and sample Zevia with my family.
Just the facts
- Zevia Zero Calorie Soda is sweetened naturally with a unique blend of high purity Stevia (grown right here in the US!) and Monk Fruit.
- Zevia comes in 15 different flavors, including Ginger Root Beer, Strawberry, Cherry Cola, and many more.
- This soda contains no calories, sugar or artificial sweeteners.
- No worries! It’s totally Kosher, Vegan, and Gluten-Free!
- The retail price for a 6-pack of Zevia ranges from $3.99 to $5.99.
I love that there are so many flavors to choose from and my favorite being the Grape and Orange. 😉 I also love the fact that there is no sugar or artificial sweeteners in Zevia and I feel very comfortable letting my kids enjoy their soda as well.
Right now until September 5th you can enter Zevia’s #ZeviaStyle contest on Instagram or Twitter. They are giving away $100 Target Gift Cards plus tons of more prizes EVERYDAY! To enter, simply post your original style pics. tag Zevia and use hashtag #ZeviaStyle.
To learn more about Moms Meet and become a Moms Meet Ambassador visit MomsMeet.
What’s your favorite flavor and #ZeviaStyle?
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetsSM blogger, I agree to use this product and post my opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of this product.